The RCP is a grade 1 listed modern building overlooking Regent’s Park and houses some spectacular contrasting old and new spaces which are well suited for TV dramas, movies, photo shoots, fashion shows and live broadcasts.
Some of the iconic movies and TV series that have been filmed at the venue include Wonder Woman 1984, Paddington Bear 2, Mamma Mia 2 and The Crown, season 3.
The venue has also played host to photo shoots for Wallpaper magazine, Rolex and the Paul Smith fashion show.
- Exclusive hire available
- Access 07:00 – 23:00 (flexible)
- Removal of existing artwork
- Supplier entrance located at the back of the building
- Natural daylight with double volume spaces
- Sweeping staircase
- Library space
- 60’s architecture
- On-site parking
- Access to Audio Visual equipment and media services