As we start to look ahead from COVID-19, the RCP Meetings & Events team have been busy finding alternative solutions to traditional conferences and event so that you can continue connecting to your audiences.
Understanding that no two events are the same, we are happy to announce that we our now offering a wide range of virtual and hybrid event services to support you. Working with you, we will create a bespoke package tailored to your needs to ensure you can continue to reach your audience in an impactful and secure way.
Whats more, these hybrid solutions offer the possibility to hold in-person gatherings. As we open the doors of the RCP, we want to assure you that we have closely followed the advice of the government to make our spaces safe for yourselves, your delegates as well as our staff. Watch here to learn about the steps we've taken:
Virtual & hybrid event solutions
To date, some of our most popular virtual and hybrid event services have been:
- Event streaming: Expertly mixed content from multiple sources, to create a virtual event with the power to engage.
- Webinars: For shorter interactive meetings, offering live or pre-recorded content.
- Live polling and Q&A: The Vevox app is a powerful tool for event planners to capture real-time data from a global audience watching a live stream or webinar.
- Virtual meeting rooms and break out spaces: Offering you a virtual meeting platform, with the added benefit of an online concierge service to help your delegates get connected.
- Marketing and sponsor opportunities: We understand the importance of placing your and your sponsors’ brand onto your content. We offer branded backgrounds, bespoke wrapping of streamed content, promo videos and much more.
- Social media streaming: Designed for shorter live webinars, reach your audience directly through social media platforms.
For more information, click here.