Discover the Royal College of Physicians' (RCP's) 500-year old collection of artifacts and artwork at our Regent's Park HQ.
Our next exhibition – Ceaseless motion: William Harvey's experiments in circulation – opens on the 19 January 2018 to coincide with the RCP's 500th anniversary, and explores the life, work and legacy of revolutionary anatomist William Harvey – the physician who revealed the secrets of circulation.
- our portraits and silver are displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park.
- medical collections on display include the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jar and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments.
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy.
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlight treasures from the historical collections:
Find out more about what's going on at the museum in our weekly blog.
Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information (including transport accessibility) is available on the RCP visiting page.
a guided tour of the Royal College of Physicians and discover 500 years of history, art and medicine, our acclaimed Grade I listed building, and our medicinal garden.
Discover Medical London
Let our specialist guided walks partners Discover Medical London lead you through the streets and stories that have made London a city of sickness and a city of cures for over 1,000 years with a series of themed walks of London’s medical streets and landmarks, including a visit to the Royal College of Physicians.