Further to the most recent government announcement, we’re pleased to announce the full reopening of our building and meetings and events facilities at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
Our Operational Standards for Reopening will provide you with an overview of the measures we are putting in place to ensure your safety when hosting or attending an event at our venue.
We have been awarded the industry standard ‘We’re Good To Go’ certification and are also AIM COVID secure accredited, meaning our venue has been recognised as one that can open safely and follows current government guidance.
Some of the COVID measures currently in place at our venue:
- Upon arrival, NHS Track & Trace QR code to check in to our venue
- Hygiene stations located throughout the building
- Thermal scanner to check your temperature
- We ask that you please wear a protective face mask or covering whilst inside the building
- Our staff are lateral flow testing twice a week before coming onsite to assist with your event