The safety of you, your guests and our staff is our number one priority. This page includes the COVID measures in place at our venue as per the most recent government guidelines.
Please note that in the interest of your own and other attendees' health and safety, we continue to encourage people using our facilities to take a lateral flow test before visiting our venue. If the test is positive or you are feeling unwell, please do not visit or attend an event at RCP London Events (updated: 22 February 2022).
Our Best Practice Guidance for COVID will provide you with an overview of the measures we are putting in place to ensure your safety when hosting or attending an event at our venue.
We have been awarded the industry-standard ‘We’re Good To Go’ certification and are also AIM COVID secure accredited, meaning our venue has been recognised as one that can open safely and follows current government guidance.
Some of the COVID measures currently in place at our venue:
- Hygiene stations located throughout the building
- Thermal scanner to check your temperature at reception
- Our staff are lateral flow testing twice a week before coming onsite to assist with your event
- Although not mandatory, we recommend you wear a mask whilst inside the building
- We offer organisers the choice of pre-packaged sandwiches and individual bento boxes for lunch refreshments